John 8:31-32 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”It is our desire to see the men in the fellowship grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord. The men encourage each other and pray for one another, thereby strengthening the body of believers.
The goals of the Men’s Ministry are:
- To lead people to Jesus Christ
- To provide men opportunities for active involvement in our church
- To help men grow into spiritual maturity
- To equip and involve men in ministry, both inside and outside the body of believers
- To enlist disciples for leadership at the local and national levels
- To equip men, through small group Bible studies, to actively take their faith in Jesus Christ into their relationships with their wives, children, family, neighbors and co-workers