The vision for this ministry is to provide biblically sound materials at a discounted rate to those seeking to fill their hearts and minds with God’s Truth.
The overseer of this ministry must have a solid understanding of Biblical Truths as well as insight into what are the most prevalent and current needs and issues facing Christians today, both young and old. They must have the ability to discern various materials as to their value, both financially and spiritually. They must have a fugal eye when purchasing materials. They would help develop and establish a variety of ways to promote the use and availability of the bookstore items.
Scripture – Ephesians 4:22-24…that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
- To maintain the Living Water Bookstore Ministry of Calvary Chapel Greeneville in an orderly and attractive manner
- To assure only Biblically sound materials are made available
- To fugally order materials as needed in order to keep a variety of books, music, and DVDs available.
- To fulfill special order requests as quickly as possible.
- To mark items with the discounted price before stocking them in the bookstore.
Commitment to Consider:
- A one year commitment is required, as the monthly time involvement is minimal
- To Complete a Volunteer Application
- To keep in confidence any ministry related financial information