Calvary Chapel Benevolence Care Ministry is designed to help you with your spiritual needs first and secondly, addressing your physical needs.
Our goal is to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ and to provide at least one time assistance for food and clothing, primarily to those that are part of our church body who are widows, single parents, elderly and disabled.
What you can expect:
- That we will listen to you and your circumstance
- Encouragement through reading and sharing of scripture in the Bible
- Prayers for you and your family
- Bags of food (based on availability)
- Clothes (based on availability)
- Financial counseling is also available
If your needs are greater then these items, please understand that we will try to recommend a ministry partner or organization that can help you with that physical need.
Remember, through the challenges we face in life, that our hope is in Christ alone.
“And my GOD shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus!”