These classes are primarily targeted at helping people that are new to Calvary Chapel Greeneville to help understand what we teach, and why.
The classes are divided over three different sessions and comprise of 14 different topics.
Each session will be on the second Sunday of each month at 5:30PM, in the café.
Please sign up to let us know which session you would like to attend.
1) Empowered by the Holy Spirit. (The work of the Holy Spirit in a believers life)
2) Building the Church God’s way.
3) Grace upon Grace. (Forgiveness and our attitude toward others)
4) The Priority of the Word.
5) Centrality of Christ. (All about Worship)
1) The Rapture of the Church. (Are we pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, or post-tribulation)
2) Having begun in the Spirit.
3) The Supremacy of Love. (The importance of showing love, even when it’s hard)
4) Striking the Balance. (Not dividing the Church over nonessential items)
5) Ventures in Faith. (Stepping out in faith)
1) Church Government. (Who makes the big decisions)
2) Water Baptism. (Why, and how do we do it)
3) Communion. (What does it mean)
4) Marriage. (It’s ordained by God, but how do we do it)